Being a MUA for my portrait shoots
Actually being behind the lens for a change, modelling for my friends Gabby's portrait photos
Assisting my friend Gabby on one of her location landscape photo shoots- From doing this and having to carry around equipment and walk quite far i'm not sure if i'm cut out to be an assistant.
Being the person who took light meter readings (someones got to do it)
Taking the light meter readings for myself when no one was able to help (was difficult but I managed)
As well as taking the photos at photo shoots I also was documenting some of my shoots for future reference to see past lighting set-ups or locations used etc.
Taking these sorts of photos gave me the idea of a possible job of being a person who photo documents photo shoots to perhaps be used in magazines or newspapers or websites to show behind the scenes. As I know a lot of photographers may start off with jobs like this before they really get noticed in the industry.






No comments:
Post a Comment