Saturday, 23 November 2013

Market research

I had looked at market research for all my portrait, still life and landscape photos, especially at possible magazines in which my work could be shown in.


For my portraits it was magazines such as Wonderland and I-D.

Because of my fashion influences and use of negative space and lighting I  can see my photos fitting in with these  photos I saw in the magazine…


Also there was a Chanel advert in the magazine..


I could imagine my Chanel still life photos to fit in well in this magazine as its mostly about the photo, not the text on the photo (but mine won't work as a double spread)

One of my final still life photos.


I also looked at the National Geographic magazine as a place that my landscape photos could be placed..
It was good as this particular issue was a photography issue and so there was lots of photos from the past, I saw quite a lot of black and white landscapes using negative space, and so I thought my landscapes would fit in with the National Geographic Magazine very well, and then my work would reach a wider target audience.

One of my final Landscape photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment