Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Models


One of my models I used for my portraits didn't go to my university so I had to bring her to Francis house to fill out a model form for health and safety purposes and so I could find out all the rules of bringing someone outside of the university into the studio. I felt all professional doing this because it was being done properly like in the fashion industry and my model (my good friend Rhea) felt all professional having the pass as well. If in the future I will ask models from actual modelling companies to model for me I will know what to do without hesitation.

Thinking about future careers I realised I could be doing this a lot, I like fashion photography and I could imagine myself working in that industry, so I would be organising models and sorting paper work to do with health and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment