Sunday, 27 October 2013

Make-up and Hair Styling Inspiration

With this photo of Rita Ora you can see she is wearing quite a lot of make-up, I've realised that you need to be quite heavy with make-up on photo shoots especially in the studio with bright lights as they wash you out. With my photos especially as i'm going for that 60's/french look with the styling.



A photo I got from the internet- I like her winged eyeliner and strong bold red lips- statement lips will definitely be used in my photos.

A close up of a smoke eye make-up look, the darker the better as eyes are usually the thing that gets attention taken away from.


A bit random but I was looking through film books in the NUA library and I came across this picture of the actor Richard E. Grant. Strange bit of inspiration I know but I liked his hair style and how it was slicked back, I think it sorta looks a bit french and is very classic and classy looking, something that would work well with the shine from studio lights.




I'm slightly excited by doing the make-up for my models as i've always enjoyed doing it and being creative with it and it is also me experiencing maybe another possible career route along with taking the photos as well of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment