We were a bit sceptical about these words as none of us really knew about hillbilly music and how we could link that in with a lightbulb, this is how it went…
Our photos we took as a contact sheet
Mine and Gabbys final photo
The Graphics Boys photo
I liked theres as it had a lovely colour tone and was more a signifier of the hillbilly genre but you could tell they aren't photographers as there are far too many shadows that makes the photo look too busy and its not completely in focus.
In one of the photos I had thought to try to use a light in the box as though it was a lightbulb but it didn't quite work or look right.
The boys first idea that was rejected
A quick few sketches that I had done of my ideas, I think I might take my own photos in the not too distant and create my own album cover.
The Graphics boys final drawing of their idea for us photographers to go on for when we took our photo.













No comments:
Post a Comment